Shipments and returns
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via Pony Express, Transland, Easymoves or our van (within Dublin area).
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary, depending on the quantity, weight & dimensions of products. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
We deliver to your doorstep across the Republic of Ireland with the most competitive delivery rates. Transport fees do not depend on a shipping distance. You can find example delivery costs of single products/sets below.
- Small package (e.g. BBQ accessory, cover, small artificial plant, planter) – 10€
- Medium package (e.g. most of BBQs, cushion boxes) – 35€
- Pallet – (e.g. dining sets up to 6 seats) – 50€
- Double pallet (e.g. corner sofa sets) – 75€
Click & Collect
We offer free collection from our Showroom in Goatstown Cross, Dublin 14 (small packages, BBQs) and our Warehouse in Kilcoole. Furniture can be collected only from our warehouse in Kilcoole. However, please contact the store before collection and allow 48h lead time.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Returns & Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 14 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us (The Outdoor Scene).
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
An exception to the above returns & exchange rules is a gift card – it cannot be refunded or returned.
Ship Your Item Back To Us
Print a returns form and ship back your item to:
The Outdoor Scene
Goatstown Cross, Goatstown, Dublin 14, Ireland