Beefeater Signature S3000S 4 Bnr (Cast Iron Pack)
Signature S3000S Built In 4 Burner BBQ & Hood 12840 (Cast Iron Pack)
Beefeater barbecues are not just built-in, but built to last. With a solid stainless steel BBQ frame and roasting hood and solid stainless steel materials throughout, 4 burners, professional cast iron cooking Grills on board, you can fire up this 4 burner Barbie and cook for the crew, then sit back, relax and enjoy.
All Beefeater BBQs can be converted to Natural Gas.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Signature S3000S Built In 4 Burner BBQ & Hood (Cast Iron Pack)
These are not just built-in, but built to last. With a solid stainless steel BBQ frame and roasting hood and solid stainless steel materials throughout, 4 cast iron burners, professional cast iron cooking Grills on board, you can fire up this 4 burner barbecue and cook for the crew, then sit back, relax and enjoy. This Beefeater gas barbecue is a perfect choice.
- Integrated Quartz Start ignition
- Integrated convection roasting hood
- Vaporizer grid & reflector system with anti-flare technology
- Durable rust resistant cast iron cooktop
- Temperature gauge,
- Warming rack
- Grease collection tray
- Warranty: limited lifetime warranty
- Number of burners: 4
- Burner material: cast iron
- Type of Ignition: Quartz Start
- Burner power (MJ/hr): 19
- Total burner power (BTU): 72000
- Flame failure: No
- Side Burner: No
Type of fuel
LP or NG
- Barbecue Frame: 10 years
- Pressed Stainless Steel Burners: 5 years
- Valves/Switches: 5 years
- Vaporizer Grids & Reflectors: 2 years
- All Other Parts: 2 years
Cut Out Dimensions
- Total height: 23cm
- Total width: 82.8cm
- Total depth; includes 2cm rear ventilation clearance: 52cm
- Minimum clearance to combustible materials: 45cm
Signature S3000S BBQ Dimensions
- Total height: 52.8cm
- Total width: 81.6cm
- Total depth: 57.8cm
Browse our products for more great offers on Gas Barbecues.
|Barbecue size ideal for||
Medium Groups & Families (4-8 People)
We deliver nationwide in the Republic of Ireland.
Order lead times for stocked items are between 5 to 10 working days.
If you see that a product is available on backorder it means that we don't currently have it in stock, but we will order it at the supplier. There may be a delay on backordered items.
Delivery TimesPackages are generally dispatched within 1 day after receipt of payment. Due to Covid19, current delivery time is longer than usual and takes from 5 to 10 working days (for stocked items; there may be a delay on bakordered items).
Delivery Restrictions - Covid19 PandemicGiven the restrictions imposed by the Covid-19 pandemic, and in the interest of the safety of our customers and our staff, we are can only offer a driveway delivery. Under no circumstances can we enter customers home at this time whilst Covid-19 restrictions remain in place.
Shipping ChargesWe deliver to your doorstep across the Republic of Ireland with the most competitive delivery rates. Transport fees do not depend on a shipping distance. You can find example delivery costs of single products/sets below.
- BBQ accessories, covers, small artificial plants, one planter - 10€
- Charcoal barbecue (Weber Kettle/Weber Master Touch) - 10€
- Gas barbecue, Kamado Joe, dining sets up to 6 seats - 49€
- Corner sofa sets - 75€