Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter
The quickest way to crackling briquettes starts with one simple, yet amazing, bbq accessory. Every griller’s essential tool, the Rapidfire Chimney Starter, is the easiest way to get grilling and start eating.
Wearing gloves, just grab its thermoplastic handle with one hand and its top wire handle with your other hand to direct fuel onto your charcoal grate. Its cylindrical canister holds enough charcoal to fill kettle barbecue, and its cone-shaped bottom ensures that briquettes light quickly and evenly. Place Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter over a lighter cube or crumpled newspaper, light your preferred fire starter, and you’re well on your way to burning red-hot briquettes – in less time and completely lighter fluid free.
- Made from aluminized steel
- Cylindrical canister holds enough charcoal to fill your kettle barbecue
- Designed to quickly produce hot coals for cooking (in about 20-25 minutes)
- Durable construction for longevity
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable use
- Chimney Dimensions:31.75cm H x 20.57cm W x 32.26cm D
7.5 in. in diameter, 12 in. H
|BBQ accessories perfect for||
|Weber BBQ Accessories||
Weber BBQ Tools
We deliver nationwide in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland.
We are offering furniture delivery and assembly within the greater Dublin area. Areas outside of Dublin are driveway deliveries only. We are also offering gas bbq assembly (free but delivery must be ordered, Dublin only) and gas patio heater assembly (€30.00 + delivery cost, Dublin only). The assembly is carried out in our warehouse and not at the client's address.
Average lead times are 3 to 5 working days. Assembled BBQs & Heaters delivery time: 5-7 working days.
If you see that a product is available on backorder, it means that we don't currently have it in stock, but we will order it at the supplier. There may be a delay on backordered items.
Delivery TimesPackages are generally dispatched within 1 day after receipt of payment.
Shipping ChargesWe deliver to your doorstep across the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland with the most competitive delivery rates. Transport fees do not depend on a shipping distance. You can find example delivery costs across the Republic of Ireland below.
- BBQ accessories, covers - €12.5
- Gas barbecue, Kamado Joe - €59
- Outdoor corner sofa sets, most outdoor dining sets - €118
- Charcoal barbecue (Weber Kettle/Weber Master Touch) - €12.5
Returns and ExchangesAn exception to the above returns & exchange rules is a gift card - it cannot be refunded or returned. The Outdoor Scene 2 Goatstown Rd, Mountanville, Goatstown, Co. Dublin, D14 HC57
BeefEater Proline Six Burner Built In BBQA built in barbecue with sleek styling without compromising on power and functionality. The BeefEater Proline is designed to cook your dishes to perfection with its even heat distribution, intuitive heat controls and powerful burners.
- Six Stainless Steel Burners
- Stainless steel construction
- Easy to operate and easy to clean
Broilking Premium Regal S590 BBQ Cover 68492This Ultra Premium Polyester Broilking BBQ cover is well crafted with a 3 stitch seam and an all weather backing on the inside. it comes with heavy duty handles, ventable openings on either end and a hook and loop closures to keep the cover on the BBQ in all weather. The Broilking premium barbecue covers come in a variety of sizes designed to fit all of the Broilking barbeques and to protect your investment. Note: These covers are considered to be shower proof and in periods of prolonged rainfall, water may penetrate through the fabric.
- Cooking Space: 2552cm²/369inch²
- Barbecue Dimensions: H – 109cm W – 63cm D – 74cm
- Weber GBS accessory system included
KAMADO JOE BBQ - The Classic 18” BBQ GrillGet true charcoal flavour every time you grill, roast, smoke or bake . The Classic Joe has included everything that you will need to start cooking straight away.
- Cooking range of 105C - 398C
- 18" (46cm) diameter grill
- Including grill, cart side shelves, ash tool and grill gripper.
- Dimensions: 46.5" W x 48" H x 28" D