Weber Spirit II E-210 Gas Barbecue + BBQ COVER
The Weber Spirit range takes on a brand new look. Out with the old and in with the fantastic new designs oozing character and style like only Weber can. The stylish new design and handy features make the Weber Spirit E-210 the best entry-level family BBQ around.
There’s nothing quite like a Weber Gas Barbecue. Weber make some of the most popular BBQ Grills on the market and are known for their exceptional build quality, unique look and powerful grilling capability. The Outdoor Scene is an official Weber specialist, and takes pride in offering you the best advice and service on all of our Weber products. We also stock a huge range of Weber accessories for all your Grilling cleaning and fuel needs.
Out of stock
Email When Stock Available
Weber® Spirit II E210 + WEBER BBQ COVER
The stylish design and handy features make the Weber Spirit II E-210 the best entry-level family BBQ around.
Featuring brand new Infinity ignition and two powerful stainless steel burners making up the powerful GS4 grilling system. This barbecue allows you to get grilling quickly and efficiently. This Weber grill also provides ample grilling space, unique “flavourizer” bars to divert grease and amplify taste. This grill also features support for Weber’s new iGrill 3 thermometer (sold separately) and App that helps you grill perfect food every time
Lovely and compact, they’re specially designed to suit the needs of people with smaller outdoor areas. If you’ve got a townhouse, an apartment or a small backyard this is the Weber barbecue for you. Enjoy great meals for one, two or up to ten people. This Weber BBQ can’t be beaten.
Weber Spirit E210 Barbecue Specifications & Features
Efficient and easy to use, the Spirit® II barbecue has a host of family-friendly features to make outdoor cooking a pleasure.
- Two powerful stainless steel burners are easy to control and help cook your food to perfection
- The infinity ignition system for easy barbecue start up
- Porcelain-enamelled Flavorizer bars capture the drippings and add a unique smokey flavour
- A grease management system helps keep your barbecue easy to clean
- Gourmet BBQ System porcelain-enamelled cooking grate allows you to use many accessories from the Weber GBS range to enhance your cooking
- The porcelain-enamelled lid helps keep heat circulating and contained within your barbecue when the lid is down for consistent cooking.
- iGrill 3 compatible. Use Weber’s next-gen cooking tool to help barbecue with their Phone app (accessory sold separately, not included. Bluetooth required. Weber App is iOS and Android compatible)
- Built-in lid thermometer to help monitor your cooking
- Fold-down left side table that assists with adding storage space
- Open cart design including two wheels allowing for portability
- Stainless steel heat deflector to help direct heat away from you while cooking
*All Weber barbecues come fitted with a hose and regulator, however, please note that gas supply hoses have a limited life span. We strongly advise you to check hoses regularly and replace at least every 5 years as per the manual.
Barbecue Dimensions and Specifications
- Main burners: kW 7.77
- Dimensions – Lid Open (centimetres) 145cm H x 122cm W x 66cm D
- Dimensions – Lid Closed (centimetres) 113cm H x 122cm W x 69cm D
- Primary cooking area (centimetres) 51 x 46
- Warming rack area (centimetres) 46.8 x 11.4
- Stainless steel burners – 2
- Fuel type – Liquid Petroleum Gas (refillable cylinder sold separately)
- Side tables – 2
- Durable all-weather wheels – 2
- Tool hooks – 6
- Battery type – AA
- Batteries – 1
- Lid & cast aluminium components – 10 year
- Burners – 10 year
- Cooking grate – 2 year
- All other parts including cart, spark ignition, Flavorizer® bars – 2 year
Compare Weber Spirit E210 & Weber Spirit E310
Browse our products for more great offers on Gas Barbecues.
|Barbecue size ideal for|
Small Groups & Families (2-6 People)
We deliver nationwide in the Republic of Ireland.
Order lead times for stocked items are between 5 to 10 working days.
If you see that a product is available on backorder, it means that we don't currently have it in stock, but we will order it at the supplier. There may be a delay on backordered items.
Packages are generally dispatched within 1 day after receipt of payment. Due to Covid19, current delivery time is longer than usual and takes from 5 to 10 working days (for stocked items; there may be a delay on bakordered items).
Delivery Restrictions - Covid19 Pandemic
Given the restrictions imposed by the Covid-19 pandemic, and in the interest of the safety of our customers and our staff, we are can only offer a driveway delivery. Under no circumstances can we enter customers home at this time while Covid-19 restrictions remain in place.
We deliver to your doorstep across the Republic of Ireland with the most competitive delivery rates. Transport fees do not depend on a shipping distance. You can find example delivery costs of single products/sets below.BBQ accessories, covers, small artificial plants, one planter - 10€ Charcoal barbecue (Weber Kettle/Weber Master Touch) - 10€ Gas barbecue, Kamado Joe, dining sets up to 6 seats - 49€ Corner sofa sets - 75€
Click & Collect
Most of our products can be collected free of charge from our showroom in Dublin or warehouse in Kilcoole (garden furniture).
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 14 working days of receipt of your goods.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. Only items that have been purchased directly from us (The Outdoor Scene). Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
An exception to the above returns & exchange rules is a gift card - it cannot be refunded or returned.
Ship Your Item Back to Us
Print a returns form and ship back your item to:The Outdoor SceneGoatstown Cross, Goatstown, Dublin 14, IrelandFor more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.