- Pebble Weave and Urban Black Fabric
- High strength, powder coated, lightweight and rust resistant aluminium frame
- Airbrushed glass in Granite grey
- Protective glass fire shield
- Stainless Steel Fire Pit
- Control panel for variable flame control
- Weather resistant outdoor furniture (in order to extend the durability of the garden furniture, it is recommended to use a protective cover in adverse weather conditions)
- Easy care and low maintenance
- 2-years manufacturer’s warranty – please read the warranty details carefully
- 2-Seat Milan Right Sofa
- 2-Seat Milan Left Sofa
- Milan Corner Element
- Aluminum base for strong year round protection
- Contains Corner Set and Table
- Superb Teak topped Table
- All weather furniture
- Water, stain and UV resistant fabric
- 5-year frame guarantee
- Outdoor corner sofa (size 242 x 242cm)
- 2 x Sousse middle elements (85 x 75cm each)
- Three Burners
- Cooking Space 3,310cm
- Barbecue Dimensions 123.19cm H x 157.48cm W x 68.58cm D
- Bluetooth compatible smart barbecue
- Cooking Space: 2342 cm²
- Barbecue Dimensions: H – 92cm W – 65cm D – 78cm
- Unique features celebrating Weber's 70th Anniversary
Beautiful shop with lovely garden furniture and a good range of bbq's. Got my Genesis E310 here and I am really happy with it. Great staff, very helpful. Highly recommend this shop.
One of the best stores I have ever shopped in. Wonderful staff and everything you could think of to buy. I wouldn’t think of shopping elsewhere and even more importantly Irish Owned by 2 really nice gentlemen. It’s a 5-star plus.
Very good place for outdoor furnitures, and excellent for barbecues and their accessories, especially Weber: they literally have everything!
A decent variety of high-quality garden and patio furnishings. Not for a tight budget, but quality costs. I was in on a quiet afternoon and got a grand tour, with included history lesson on the teak industry, rather than a hard sell from the very pleasant folks there. While I didn’t end up buying anything major on that occasion I’ll definitely stop there first any time I need something serious for the garden in future.