WEBER Genesis II E-310 GBS Smoke Grey
WEBER GENESIS® II E-310 GBS Smoke Grey
For size and performance reliability and prestige this three-burner gas barbecue is ideal for entertaining a small crowd or a perfect solution to any family meal. The sleek open-cart can be used for placing serving trays, while grilling tools hang from the integrated tool hooks. Armed with the GS4 high-performance grilling system, ample cooking area, and convenient side tables for a workspace to prep your next masterpiece.
There’s nothing quite like a Weber Gas Barbecue. Weber make some of the most popular BBQ Grills on the market and are known for their exceptional build quality, unique look and powerful grilling capability. The Outdoor Scene is an official Weber specialist, and takes pride in offering you the best advice and service on all of our Weber products. We also stock a huge range of Weber accessories for all your Grilling cleaning and fuel needs.
42 in stock
WEBER GENESIS® II E-310 GBS Smoke Grey
For size and performance reliability and prestige this three-burner Weber gas barbecue is ideal for entertaining a small crowd or a perfect solution to any family meal. The sleek open-cart can be used for placing serving trays, while grilling tools hang from the integrated tool hooks. Armed with the GS4 high-performance grilling system, ample cooking area, and convenient side tables for a workspace to prep your next masterpiece. This Weber BBQ is a winner every time.
WEBER Genesis II E-310 GBS Smoke Grey Product Features
- GS4 High-performance Grilling System including:
– Infinity electronic ignition system – burners are ensured to ignite every time
– High-performance burners have a unique tapered shape that delivers a constant gas flow from front to back providing ultimate heat distribution, ensuring food cooks evenly and consistently
– Flavorizer® bars are angled to catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding a smoky flavour to your food
– Grease Management System ensures that grease is funnelled away from the burners, into an easily accessible easy to clean drip tray reducing flare-ups
- iGrill 3 Ready – the iGrill 3 Bluetooth digital thermometer monitors your food from beginning to end (sold separately)
- Porcelain-Enamelled, Gourmet BBQ System® Cooking Grate For use with Gourmet BBQ System® inserts (poultry roaster, pizza stone, sear grate & more – all sold separately)
- Sleek Open Cart Design – provides additional room and accessibility of your barbecue tools
- Side Tables with Integrated Tool Hooks – Use the side tables to keep platters, seasonings, and barbecue tools within arm’s reach. The left table folds down in two and three burner models
- Tuck-Away Warming Rack – Keeps food warm while the food cooks below. Fold it down when not in use for easy storage
- Easy Access Gas Tank Storage – mounting the gas tank to the outside of the barbecue makes the tank easy to access and hidden from view
*All Weber barbecues come fitted with a hose and regulator, however, please note that gas supply hoses have a limited life span. We strongly advise you to check hoses regularly and replace at least every 5 years as per the manual.
Please note that this gas barbecue requires “Patio Gas” propane fuel to operate. “Patio Gas” is available from brands like Calor and Flo-Gas. Please contact your local gas and fuel vendor to order yours.
- Barbeque size HxWxD 114 x 137 x 74cm
- Barbecue Cooking Dimensions
– Main Cooking Area W x D cm 68 x 48cm
– Warming Rack W x D cm 66 x 15cm
Depth 88cm x Width 83cm x Height 59cm
WEBER Genesis II E-310 GBS Smoke Grey Warranty
Browse our products for more great offers on Gas Barbecues.
|Barbecue size ideal for||
Medium Groups & Families (4-8 People)
We deliver nationwide in the Republic of Ireland.
We are offering furniture delivery and assembly within the greater Dublin area. Areas outside of Dublin are driveway deliveries only. We are also offering gas bbq and gas patio heater assembly (€30.00 + delivery cost). The assembly is carried out in our warehouse and not at the client's address.
Order average lead times for stocked items are between 3 to 5 working days.
If you see that a product is available on backorder, it means that we don't currently have it in stock, but we will order it at the supplier. There may be a delay on backordered items.
Delivery TimesPlease place your order on or before Sunday 19th December 2021 to make sure that it will be delivered before Christmas. Packages are generally dispatched within 1 day after receipt of payment.
Shipping ChargesWe deliver to your doorstep across the Republic of Ireland with the most competitive delivery rates. Transport fees do not depend on a shipping distance. You can find example delivery costs of single products/sets below.
- BBQ accessories, covers, small artificial plants, one planter - 10€
- Gas barbecue, Kamado Joe, dining sets up to 6 seats - 49€
- Corner sofa sets - 75€
- Charcoal barbecue (Weber Kettle/Weber Master Touch) - 10€