Opal Design II – Live It Up On Your Patio
High-performance technology meets high-calibre design – the Opal Design II meets the highest demands of a premium cassette awning. Built to shade large areas, its timelessly classic shape blends in perfectly with any style of architecture. The beautifully-shaped cassette adds some refined sophistication to the facade. A wealth of unique highlights make the Opal Design II easy to use, very convenient in operation and outstandingly durable.
Impressive features for a top-class awning – With Valance Plus and integrated LED lighting, the Opal Design II lives up to the highest demands. Multi-section units convert even large patios into well-shaded favourite areas.
Classic design for shading those larger terraces and patios – Large, strong and safe – the Opal Design II has enough features to impress, even in the most demanding of applications.
- Timelessly classic design.
- For spacious patios up to 48 m2 • certified up to wind force 5.
- With weinor LongLife arm (10-year warranty).
End cap closure – unique and safe. If you can see the spring loaded clips at the end of the front profile are closed, then the awn- ing is reliably protected against the elements and dirt.
- Crescent-shaped cap closes securely with an audible click.
- Unique, patented solution.
Integrated LED lighting for long evenings on the patio – The Opal Design II LED casts an atmospheric, warm white light for even longer hours of enjoy- ment on the patio.
- Operating life of 30,000 hours – highly energy efficient.
- Infinitely dimmable when used with BiConnect radio control.
- Can be used even when awning is retracted.
Valance Plus – greater privacy, even more glare protection – With it’s unique, patented technology, the Opal Design II Valance Plus provides the best possible privacy, as well as outstanding glare and sun protection.
- Valance height: up to 210 cm • patented OptiFlow-System®
- For the ideal fabric positioning.
- Coordinated valance control with integrated BiConnect retraction protection.
Multi-section units to shade especially large areas – On combined multi-section systems, two sections of fabric are connected to one motor. This means they can both be operated at the same time (does not apply to Valance Plus option).
- For awnings and shades up to 12 m wide and a projection of up to 4 m.
- Jockey roller to cover gap between fabrics.
- LED spotlights asymmetrically distributed on coupled units.
|Opal Design II/LED: Max. width: 650/1,200* cm & Max. projection: 400 cm
Valance Plus option: Max. width: 500/600 cm & Max. projection: 350/300 cm – Valance Plus projection: 100, 150, 210 cm
|max. width 1-section||6,5 m|
|max. projection 1-section||4 m|
|max. width 2-section||12 m|
|max. projection 2-section||4 m|
|tilt adjustment||5° – 40°|
|mounting version||Wall, ceiling or rafter attachment possible|
|Volant Plus max. width||5 m/6 m|
|Volant Plus max. drop-out||3,5 m/3 m|
|Volant Plus motor drive||standard|
|Volant Plus crank drive||–|
Delivery time: 4-5 weeks from date of order.