WEBER Q2200 On Cart
If you want all the great performance of a Weber gas barbeque in a smaller and portable package look no further than the Weber Q2200. This size was the first in the Weber® Q™ range – the one that started it all. Everyone loves them for their flavour, convenience and economy.
Special price – valid until 15.03.2020.
There’s nothing quite like a Weber Gas Barbecue. Weber make some of the most popular BBQ Grills on the market and are known for their exceptional build quality, unique look and powerful grilling capability. The Outdoor Scene is an official Weber specialist, and takes pride in offering you the best advice and service on all of our Weber products. We also stock a huge range of Weber accessories for all your Grilling cleaning and fuel needs.
4 in stock
WEBER Q2200 On Cart
If you want all the great performance of a Weber gas barbeque in a smaller and portable package look no further than the Weber Q2200.
This size was the first in the Weber® Q™ range – the one that started it all. Everyone loves them for their flavour, convenience and economy.
The Weber Q2200 will feed up to 3-4 people. It is compact enough to take away.
Weber Q2200 Barbecue Specifications & Features
- Quickstart – the electronic ignition starts the Q™ quickly and easily
- Infinite control burner valve for easy temperature control
- One powerful stainless steel burner cooks food to perfection
- Cast iron cooking grate is porcelain-enameled and conducts heat evenly across the entire surface
- Lightweight lid and body made of cast aluminum
- Heat resistant glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Built-in lid thermometer to help keep your food cooking at the right temprature
- Easy to clean – fat and food residue are collected in a removable drip tray
- Cart with gas bottle screen included
- Folding side tables & 2 tool hooks
- Limited 5-year warranty
In kw/h – 3.51
- Cookbox: 5 years
- Lid assembly: 5 years
- Stainless steel burner tubes: 5 years
- Burners/element – 5 years
- Porcelain-enamelled cast iron cooking grates – 5 years
- Plastic components – 5 years
- All other parts – 2 years
*All Weber barbecues come fitted with a hose and regulator, however, please note that gas supply hoses have a limited life span. We strongly advise you to check hoses regularly and replace at least every 5 years as per the manual.
- H – 130cm
- W – 80/131cm*
- D – 77cm
- Weight: 19.7 kg
- Cooking Area: 54cm x 39cm
- Available Colours: Black
*side tables folded in/out
Delivery TimesPackages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment.
Shipping ChargesWe deliver to your doorstep across the Republic of Ireland with the most competitive delivery rates. Transport fees do not depend on a shipping distance. You can find example delivery costs of single products/sets below.
- Small package (e.g. BBQ accessory, cover, small artificial plant, planter) - 10€
- Medium package (e.g. most of BBQs, cushion boxes) - 35€
- Pallet - (e.g. dining sets up to 6 seats) - 50€
- Double pallet (e.g. corner sofa sets) - 75€
Click & CollectWe offer free collection from our Showroom in Goatstown Cross, Dublin 14 (small packages, BBQs) and our Warehouse in Kilcoole. Furniture can be collected only from our warehouse in Kilcoole. However, please contact the store before collection and allow 48h lead time.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 14 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us (The Outdoor Scene).
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.