Broil King Baron 490
The Broil King® Baron™ 490 features ample cooking surface, stainless steel cooking system and 4 powerful stainless steel burners. This Broil King gas barbecue is built with performance features that deliver unparalleled cooking versatility.
1 in stock
Broil King Baron 490
The Broil King® Baron™ 490 features ample cooking surface, stainless steel cooking system and 4 powerful stainless steel burners. Its reversible heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids offer exceptional heat retention ensuring great sear marks. This Broil King gas barbecue is built with performance features that deliver unparalleled cooking versatility. Easy to maintain, with urban styling and a performance package that rivals any other grill, the Broil King Baron 490 is a great choice for every barbecue lover.
- Powerful 4 stainless steel dual tube burners
- Deluxe electric Rotisserie Kit
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system guarantees even temperatures across the cooking surface
- Linear-flow valves with 180 degree Sensi-Touch control gives the infinite heat control, allowing to set the grill to the perfect temperature for searing, roasting or slow cooking
- Sure-Lite electronic ignition system
- Deluxe Accu-temp thermometer
- Black porcelain enamelled lid with stylish cast aluminium end caps
- Durable porcelain enamelled cook box with cast aluminium end caps
- Stainless steel control panel
- Large 7.6cm locking casters
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- Enclosed cabinet with black powder-coat painted stainless steel doors
- Premium powder-coat epoxy paint finish on cabinet and base
- Enclosed cabinet base with black powder coat painted doors
- Barbecue easy to move and store thanks to heavy-duty locking swivel casters with level setting and stainless steel drop down side shelves
Dimensions (Once Assembled)
- 11.4kW main burner output
- 2.7kW professional inset side burner
- 4.4kW stainless steel rear rotisserie burner and premium rotisserie kit
- 4155 sq cm total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack
- 2865sq cm primary cooking space
- Includes 27mm clip on regulator and hose
- Cart has been designed to accommodate a 13kg Patio Gas bottle
Please note that this Product Requires “Patio Gas” propane fuel to operate. “Patio Gas” is available from brands like Calor and Flo-Gas. Please contact your local gas and fuel vendor to order yours
Height 66cm x Length 76cm x Width 61cm
Limited lifetime cook box warranty, a 10-year burner warranty, and a 2-year warranty on remaining parts and paint.
Browse our products for more great offers on Gas Barbecues.
|Barbecue size ideal for||
Medium Groups & Families (4-8 People)
We deliver nationwide in the Republic of Ireland.
We are offering furniture delivery and assembly within the greater Dublin area. Areas outside of Dublin are driveway deliveries only. We are also offering gas bbq and gas patio heater assembly (€30.00 + delivery cost). The assembly is carried out in our warehouse and not at the client's address.
Please note due to Government Restrictions. Click & Collect is temporarily unavailable.
Order average lead times for stocked items are between 3 to 5 working days.
If you see that a product is available on backorder, it means that we don't currently have it in stock, but we will order it at the supplier. There may be a delay on backordered items.
Delivery TimesPackages are generally dispatched within 1 day after receipt of payment.
Shipping ChargesWe deliver to your doorstep across the Republic of Ireland with the most competitive delivery rates. Transport fees do not depend on a shipping distance. You can find example delivery costs of single products/sets below.
- BBQ accessories, covers, small artificial plants, one planter - 10€
- Gas barbecue, Kamado Joe, dining sets up to 6 seats - 49€
- Corner sofa sets - 75€
- Charcoal barbecue (Weber Kettle/Weber Master Touch) - 10€