Broil King Baron 490
The Broil King® Baron™ 490 features ample cooking surface, stainless steel cooking system and 4 powerful stainless steel burners. This Broil King gas barbecue is built with performance features that deliver unparalleled cooking versatility.
Available on backorder
Broil King Baron 490
The Broil King® Baron™ 490 features ample cooking surface, stainless steel cooking system and 4 powerful stainless steel burners. Its reversible heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids offer exceptional heat retention ensuring great sear marks. This Broil King gas barbecue is built with performance features that deliver unparalleled cooking versatility. Easy to maintain, with urban styling and a performance package that rivals any other grill, the Broil King Baron 490 is a great choice for every barbecue lover.
- Powerful 4 stainless steel dual tube burners
- Deluxe electric Rotisserie Kit
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system guarantees even temperatures across the cooking surface
- Linear-flow valves with 180 degree Sensi-Touch control gives the infinite heat control, allowing to set the grill to the perfect temperature for searing, roasting or slow cooking
- Sure-Lite electronic ignition system
- Deluxe Accu-temp thermometer
- Black porcelain enamelled lid with stylish cast aluminium end caps
- Durable porcelain enamelled cook box with cast aluminium end caps
- Stainless steel control panel
- Large 7.6cm locking casters
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- Enclosed cabinet with black powder-coat painted stainless steel doors
- Premium powder-coat epoxy paint finish on cabinet and base
- Enclosed cabinet base with black powder coat painted doors
- Barbecue easy to move and store thanks to heavy-duty locking swivel casters with level setting and stainless steel drop down side shelves
Dimensions (Once Assembled)
- 11.4kW main burner output
- 2.7kW professional inset side burner
- 4.4kW stainless steel rear rotisserie burner and premium rotisserie kit
- 4155 sq cm total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack
- 2865sq cm primary cooking space
- Includes 27mm clip on regulator and hose
- Cart has been designed to accommodate a 13kg Patio Gas bottle
Height 66cm x Length 76cm x Width 61cm
Limited lifetime cook box warranty, a 10-year burner warranty, and a 2-year warranty on remaining parts and paint.
Browse our products for more great offers on Gas Barbecues.
|Barbecue size ideal for||
Medium Groups & Families (4-8 People)