Traeger Pig Tail BBQ Flipper
Flip, Turn and carry your food with this amazing tool. With a teak wood handle, this tool is fantastic if you want to quickly turn and flip your foods around without constantly needing to switch to other utensils. A superb all in one barbecue tool.
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Strong teak wood handle
- Convenient loop for hanging
- 12-inch length
- Hand wash recommended
We deliver nationwide in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland.
We are offering furniture delivery and assembly within the greater Dublin area. Areas outside of Dublin are driveway deliveries only. We are also offering gas bbq assembly (free but delivery must be ordered, Dublin only) and gas patio heater assembly (€30.00 + delivery cost, Dublin only). The assembly is carried out in our warehouse and not at the client's address.
Average lead times are 3 to 5 working days. Assembled BBQs & Heaters delivery time: 5-7 working days.
If you see that a product is available on backorder, it means that we don't currently have it in stock, but we will order it at the supplier. There may be a delay on backordered items.
Delivery TimesPackages are generally dispatched within 1 day after receipt of payment.
Shipping ChargesWe deliver to your doorstep across the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland with the most competitive delivery rates. Transport fees do not depend on a shipping distance. You can find example delivery costs across the Republic of Ireland below.
- BBQ accessories, covers - €12.5
- Gas barbecue, Kamado Joe - €59
- Outdoor corner sofa sets, most outdoor dining sets - €118
- Charcoal barbecue (Weber Kettle/Weber Master Touch) - €12.5
Returns and ExchangesAn exception to the above returns & exchange rules is a gift card - it cannot be refunded or returned. The Outdoor Scene 2 Goatstown Rd, Mountanville, Goatstown, Co. Dublin, D14 HC57
BeefEater Proline Six Burner Built In BBQA built in barbecue with sleek styling without compromising on power and functionality. The BeefEater Proline is designed to cook your dishes to perfection with its even heat distribution, intuitive heat controls and powerful burners.
- Six Stainless Steel Burners
- Stainless steel construction
- Easy to operate and easy to clean
- Unboxed dimensions: 80 x 40 x 77cm (31.5 x 15.7 x 30.3″)
- Unboxed weight: 12kg (25.6lbs)
- Cooking surface: 33 cm (13″)
- 15mm (0.6″) cordierite stone baking board resistant
- Brushed 430 stainless steel, glass-reinforced nylon
- Folding legs for easy transport and storage
- Please note, Ooni Karu 12 is not compatible with wood pellets - Ooni Karu 12 is fuelled by kindling sized wood logs / wood logs, charcoal