WEBER Genesis II E-410 GBS Black
WEBER GENESIS® II E-410 GBS Black 62010174
Invite the crew, throw on some food, and let the four burners of the GS4 grilling system take charge while you enjoy the company. The large cooking area and four burners allow you to sear steaks on one end, while veggies roast in the middle, and chicken roasts to the side. Place serving trays in the open-cart so that everything you need is at your fingertips. With the superior GS4 grilling system, the Genesis® II barbecue is a one-stop-shop for any large family, or barbecue enthusiast who loves to entertain.
There’s nothing quite like a Weber Gas Barbecue. Weber make some of the most popular BBQ Grills on the market and are known for their exceptional build quality, unique look and powerful grilling capability. The Outdoor Scene is an official Weber specialist, and takes pride in offering you the best advice and service on all of our Weber products. We also stock a huge range of Weber accessories for all your Grilling cleaning and fuel needs.
Available on backorder
WEBER GENESIS® II E-410 GBS Black 62010174
Invite the crew, throw on some food, and let the four burners of the GS4 grilling system take charge while you enjoy the company with the Genesis II e-410 Weber Barbecue. The large cooking area and four burners allow you to sear steaks on one end, while veggies roast in the middle, and chicken roasts to the side. Place serving trays in the open-cart so that everything you need is at your fingertips. With the superior GS4 grilling system, the Genesis® II Weber BBQ is a one-stop-shop for any large family, or barbecue enthusiast who loves to entertain.
GENESIS® II Product Features
- GS4 High performance Grilling System including
- Infinity electronic ignition system – Burners are ensured to ignite every time.
- High performance Burners – Unique tapered shape that deliver a constant gas flow from front to back providing ultimate heat distribution, ensuring food cooks evenly and consistently
- Flavorizer® Bars – Angled to catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding a smoky flavour to your food.
- Grease Management System – Grease is funnelled away from the burners, into an easily accessible easy to clean drip tray reducing flare-ups
- iGrill 3 Ready – The iGrill 3 Bluetooth digital thermometer monitors your food from beginning to end. (Sold separately.)
- Porcelain-Enamelled, Gourmet BBQ System® Cooking Grate For use with Gourmet BBQ System® inserts.
- Sleek Open Cart Design – provides additional room and accessibility of your barbecue tools.
- Side Tables with Integrated Tool Hooks – Use the side tables to keep platters, seasonings, and barbecue tools within arm’s reach. The left table folds down in two and three burner models.
- Tuck-Away Warming Rack – Keeps food warm while food cooks below. Fold it down when not in use for easy storage.
- Easy Access Gas Tank Storage – Mounting the gas tank to the outside of the barbecue makes the tank easy to access and hidden from view.
- Barbeque size HxWxD 114 x 155 x 74cm
- Barbecue Cooking Dimensions
- Main Cooking Area W x D cm 86 x 48cm
- Warming Rack W x D cm 84 x 15cm
*All Weber barbecues come fitted with a hose and regulator, however please note that gas supply hoses have a limited life span. We strongly advise you to check hoses regularly and replace at least every 5 years as per the manual.
Lid & cast aluminium components – 10 year
Burners – 10 year
Cooking grate – 5 year
Flavorizer® bars – 5 year
spark ignition – 10 year
All other parts including cart – 2 year
Browse our products for more great offers on Gas Barbecues.
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment.
We deliver to your doorstep across the Republic of Ireland with the most competitive delivery rates. Transport fees do not depend on a shipping distance. You can find example delivery costs of single products/sets below.
- Small package (e.g. BBQ accessory, cover, small artificial plant, planter) - 10€
- Medium package (e.g. most of BBQs, cushion boxes) - 35€
- Pallet - (e.g. dining sets up to 6 seats) - 50€
- Double pallet (e.g. corner sofa sets) - 75€
Click & Collect
We offer free collection from our Showroom in Goatstown Cross, Dublin 14 (small packages, BBQs) and our Warehouse in Kilcoole. Furniture can be collected only from our warehouse in Kilcoole. However, please contact the store before collection and allow 48h lead time.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 14 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us (The Outdoor Scene).
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
An exception to the above returns & exchange rules is a gift card - it cannot be refunded or returned.
Ship Your Item Back to Us
Print a returns form and ship back your item to:
The Outdoor Scene
Goatstown Cross, Goatstown, Dublin 14, Ireland
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Weber Genesis II SP-335Another winner from Weber's signature line of premium barbecues. The Stainless Steel Genesis II SP-335 is a modern and powerful grill with features to spare. Featuring Weber's brand new GS4 high performance burners and Infinity Ignition system. Get cooking instantly and sear your food to perfection with the brand new and innovative Sear Station controls for perfect heat distribution.
BeefEater Proline Six Burner Built In BBQA built in barbecue with sleek styling without compromising on power and functionality. The BeefEater Proline is designed to cook your dishes to perfection with its even heat distribution, intuitive heat controls and powerful burners. This barbecue is also built to last with superb cast iron and stainless steel construction that is easy to maintain.
New Lower Price - Special OfferThe Riccione range represents true quality in rattan outdoor furniture. The 7.5mm half round rod weave is unequaled in terms of aesthetics, strength, durability and style. The Generous 150mm diameter table coupled with comfortable armchairs, elevates this set to the premier class and is unequaled for comfort, style, value, durability and longevity. With little to no maintenance, the biggest challenge is convincing your friends that its not a natural rattan.