Weber Summit E-670 Gas Barbecue
The Weber Summit E-670 is a jam-packed six-burner gas barbecue with features to make your grilling experience the best it can be. It will become a staple in your garden for many years to come.
The Weber Summit E-670 is sold out at the moment, but it is available on backorder. Estimated arrival time, March 2021. Register your interest now and be notified whenever stock arrives.
There’s nothing quite like a Weber Gas Barbecue. Weber make some of the most popular BBQ Grills on the market and are known for their exceptional build quality, unique look and powerful grilling capability. The Outdoor Scene is an official Weber specialist, and takes pride in offering you the best advice and service on all of our Weber products. We also stock a huge range of Weber accessories for all your Grilling cleaning and fuel needs.
Weber Summit E-670 Barbecue Grill
The Weber Summit E-670 is sold out at the moment, but it is available on backorder. Estimated arrival time: March 2021. Register your interest now and be notified whenever stock arrives.
Strive for the best with this feature-packed grill. Designed to encompass all your grilling needs. The Weber Summit E-670 is jam-packed with features to make your grilling experience the best it can be. This gas grill includes solid stainless steel cooking grates, a lid thermometer, a fold-away rotisserie, a built-in side burner and a smoker box for a fully comprehensive suite of grilling tools.
Add in a massive cooking area, powerful main burners with 48,800 BTU-Per-Hour output and a grill cabinet to store all your tools for easy access. All with a ten year Weber Guarantee. The Summit is a powerhouse of a grill that will become a staple in your garden for many years to come.
- 9mm diameter solid stainless steel rod cooking grates for a durable cooking service
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system for near instant start up
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars catch drippings and help create a smokey flavour for your food
- Porcelain-enamelled lid helps contain and circulate heat while cooking
- Built-in lid thermometer allows you to cook your food at the perfect temperature
- Powerful Side Burner allows you to cook side dishes while using the main grill
- Smoker Box allows you to add flavored wood chips (Sold separately) to help infuse your food with brand new flavours
- Stainless steel side table allows for food preparation
- Grill cabinet allows you to store tools, ingredients and drinks
- Painted steel doors and high quality construction
- LED fuel gauge allows you to monitor how much gas you are using and when you need to replace your bottle
- Front access grease tray with catch pan for easy cleaning and grease management
- Infinite control burner valves help you control the temperature with perfect precision
- Tuck-Away rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage
Dimensions – Lid Open (centimetres): 145.1cm H x 188.3cm W x 76.2cm D
Dimensions – Lid Closed (centimetres): 128.3cm H x 188.3cm W x 67.4cm D
Main burners: kW 17.58
Sear Station burner: kW 3.11
Stainless steel smoker box and smoker burner: kW 1.99
Side burner: kW 3.52
Rear-mounted, infrared rotisserie burner: kW: 3.11
Primary cooking area (centimetres): 80.5 x 49
Warming rack area (centimetres): 80 x 13
Stainless steel burners: 6
Fuel type: Liquid Petroleum Gas (refillable cylinder sold separately)
Side tables: 2
Illuminated control knobs: 6
Handle lights: 2
Swivel casters: 2
Swivel locking casters: 2
Tool hooks: 6
Battery type: AAA, D
Depth 119cm x Width 77cm x Height 132cm
- 10 years (Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. See warranty terms and conditions.)
Browse our products for more great offers on Gas Barbecues.
|Barbecue size ideal for||
Large Groups & Professional Use (8 Or More People)